Popshifter is currently looking for good writers.
Submission Guidelines: If you are interested in writing for Popshifter, please submit a 100 – 200 word essay on one of the following topics:
- My most memorable/crazy/hilarious/embarrassing fan encounter
- Why I should write for Popshifter.
- The five most important reasons I am a fan of (fill-in-the-blank). Please note this should not be in bulleted or numbered list format.
- Make sure to read what this site is all about.
- Keep in mind that grammar and spelling do count.
- Please avoid excessive swearing (we’re not prudes over here, but creativity means a lot to us).
- Email your submissions as Word or txt attachments to email@example.com.
- The subject line should be “Popshifter Submission Query.”
- You should include your name (pen name and real name).
- Any submissions we receive which do not meet ALL of the above criteria will not be considered.
- If we are interested in your submission, we will contact you.
Thanks for your interest and good luck!
Less Lee Moore, Managing Editor